Taking its name from the rue des Capucines in Paris, where Louis Vuitton opened his first store in 1854, the timelessly elegant Capucines bag is a testament to fine leather craftsmanship. In full-grain Taurillon leather, it combines refined details, including a semi-rigid handle secured by jewel-like rings, with a spacious, functional shape offering two inside compartments. Its distinctive flap can be worn in two ways: outside to reveal the outline of a Monogram flower, or inside to show the LV initials.
36 x 23 x 14 cm
( length x height x width )
- Shoulder, elbow or hand carry options
- Taurillon Caviar leather trim
- Shiny brass metallic pieces
- Calfskin lining
- 2 large interior compartments with 1 flat pocket and 1 zipped pocket
- comes with:serial numbers, care booklet,dust bag,Card, tag.